MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Life 2C03 and Life 2D03 snair Academics 3 08-18-2010 02:11 PM
Is anyone looking to drop Life Sci 2C03 OR Life Sci 2H03 Rakim Academics 20 06-20-2010 06:44 PM
Life Sci 2c03... Toast Academics 4 06-17-2010 10:06 PM
Life Sci 2B03 vs. Life Sci 2C03 Black.Mamba Academics 7 06-13-2010 11:02 PM
Life Sci 2C03 Cassanova Academics 7 03-25-2010 08:14 PM

Life Sci 2c03

Old 09-02-2010 at 05:30 PM   #16
parachb

Liked: 2 Times

Life Sci 2c03
Memorize memorize memorize, if you know all of his slides you will do well on all his tests and...
Old 01-04-2016 at 12:50 PM   #15
ttwistedlogic

Liked: 1 Time
Took this course in Fall 2015 with Dr. Piskuric.

If Dr. Piskuric is still the prof for this course in the future, avoid it unless you already have detailed knowledge of neuroscience. Test averages were in the 50s, nobody in the class knew what was going on and Dr. Piskuric seemed like she didn't like us. It was a mess. Somehow I finished the course with a C-, which is really disappointing because neuroscience is such an interesting field and this course should have been much better. The PNB neuroscience course midterm averages were in the 70s and students in that class seemed a lot happier. I regret taking this course with Dr. Piskuric.

Please note the reviews above are irrelevant since they are based on a different professor. I really hope Dr. Piskuric pays attention to the course reviews done by her students at the end of this term, because we are the potential future of this field and all of us wanted to do well.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search