MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Parking 2012/2013 ? NatalyaOtaku Automotive & Transportation 3 04-09-2012 12:04 PM
Announcement of IRC Executive Team for 2012-2013! McMasterIRC IRC Connection 0 03-11-2012 06:36 PM
Information Sessions and Exec Positions - McMaster ecoMentors ecoMentors Clubs & Groups 0 09-17-2011 05:50 PM
McMaster ecoMentors ecoMentors Clubs & Groups 2 09-04-2011 09:31 PM
New Club: McMaster's Autism Assistance Tutoring Program (Executive Positions Avail) Rene Clubs & Groups 6 09-25-2010 01:02 PM

McMaster ecoMentors 2012-2013 Executive Application (MSU club)

Old 04-30-2012 at 09:03 PM   #1
ecoMentors

Liked: 3 Times

McMaster ecoMentors 2012-2013 Executive Application (MSU club)
Hello,

McMaster ecoMentors is an MSU approved and funded club. We are looking for a Website Creator to be a part of our executive team for the 2012-2013 school year.

ecoMentors is a part of Earth Day Canada (Visit: ecomentors.ca). The McMaster ecoMentors branch was founded in September 2011 and since then we have held 10 curriculum-linked environmental awareness workshops for Junior Kindergarten to Grade 8 students at Canadian Martyrs’ Elementary school. Next year, we plan to expand our club and hold these workshops at more local elementary schools.

We're looking to expand our executive team for the following school year with a Website Creator. If you have any previous experience with creating and maintaining a website and would like to be involved with our club, please complete the attached application and e-mail it to [email protected] before 11:59 PM on May 10.

The position duties include:
· Create a McMaster ecoMentors website
· Update the website after each workshop
· Aid the Advertising and Recruitment Head with creating posters and other promotional materials as needed
· Attend bi-weekly executive meetings

E-mail us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
McMaster ecoMentors
Attached Files
File Type: doc Application Website.doc (28.0 KB, 7 views)
Old 04-30-2012 at 09:14 PM   #2
apples12

Liked: 91 Times

Does biweekly mean once every two weeks or twice a week? Never understood that...
Old 04-30-2012 at 09:25 PM   #3
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by apples12 View Post
Does biweekly mean once every two weeks or twice a week? Never understood that...
According to the dictionary it can be both, but I've only ever heard it used for once every two weeks.
Old 07-29-2012 at 09:02 PM   #4
Farhaan

Liked: Liked 8 Times

This thread seems to have been dead for a while but I'm a first year student (2012-2013) in Earth and Enviornmental Sciences I and I could help out. (But I'm just not sure if I should even fill out the application at this date.)

I've made a few Flash websites on Wix before:
Here's a site I that made for a grade eleven English project: www.wix.com/farhaankanji/we
And here's a more recent site (with a YouTube video) that I made for an extracurricular project: www.wix.com/farhaankanji/freerice-facebook-page