MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
help with second year course selection pamlpc Academics 3 06-03-2011 08:32 AM
Help With 2nd Year Course Selection? MeganB214 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 05-12-2011 02:29 PM
first year course selection, I AM LOST:( lifesciman1 Academics 18 03-14-2011 10:07 AM
Need help with course selection 1st year lifesciman1 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 16 03-07-2011 01:05 PM
2nd Year Eng. Course Selection PhilM Academics 4 06-15-2010 11:13 AM

2nd year PNB course selection

Old 06-07-2012 at 06:49 AM   #1
Nuelonas

Liked: 5 Times

2nd year PNB course selection
Hi so I'm taking PNB 2XT0, 2Xa3,2xb3,2xc3,2xf3 and psych 2ap3 for first term. second term im taking PNB 2xd3,2xe3 psych 2b03. I'm looking for 2 bird electives that do not require too much reading.
Looking at the courses i'm taking, is the workload doable or is it too hard ?
I'm going into 2nd year PNB
THANKS
Old 06-07-2012 at 07:44 AM   #2
Faer
Elite Member

Liked: 338 Times

First of all, welcome to PNB! You're going to have a blast.

For your question: The workload...is manageable. xD I mean, we all went through basically the same workload the first term, and it's intense, but doable (aka, we survived). Considering no change from last year, there are readings and assignments each week for XA3, XB3 and XC3, plus in-class quizzes. Hopefully the profs will consider going slightly lighter this year, but...yeah, you'll have to work for those.

The second term is considerably lighter than the first, and seeing as you're looking to have electives in that slot, it shouldn't be too bad at all.

Nuelonas says thanks to Faer for this post.
Old 06-07-2012 at 02:19 PM   #3
Nuelonas

Liked: 5 Times

do you know any easy electives to take second semester ?
Old 06-07-2012 at 11:40 PM   #4
bhatoai

Liked: 0 Times

Hey! PNB is awesome!
Life sci 2N03 is a good option. check out the course review for more info. http://www.macinsiders.com/showthrea...tr=L&t=60 103

PNB 2XB3 (neuroscience) is very content heavy - so see if you can take 9 courses to ease up first term.

Also, thee is a PNB group on fb that is supervised by upper-yea PNB students if you have program-related questions.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/311167642288248/

Nuelonas says thanks to bhatoai for this post.