MacInsiders Logo

Any collectors out there?

Old 10-27-2006 at 06:57 PM   #1

Liked: 1 Time

Any collectors out there?
Hey everyone,

I thought i'd just throw this out here, jsut for the sake of having some discussion going...
Does anyone out there collect stuff? Any sort of stuff. Just thought i'd maybe get a bit of a dialogue going about why you collect stuff, what sort of stuff you collect (appologies for the excessive use of the word stuff).
I collect WWII Militaria (WWII stuff). I started collecting in highschool after i discovered some of my grandfather's belongings in the basement (he's still alive, but he'd given them to me when i was young and i'd forgotten about them).
So i've been collecting for about 5 or 6 years now, mainly focusing on American equipment from the european theatre, mostly because its abundant and cheap.

Anyway, lets get a nice dicussion going!
Old 11-11-2006 at 06:42 PM   #2
Karm

Liked: 0 Times

I collect coins
Old 11-11-2006 at 07:52 PM   #3
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Ya, I have some coins collected up. I used to be a huge collector of comic books lol. When I was a little kid I collected everything Goosebumps haha.

I dont collect much of anything anymore, except homework assignments and exams! AHHH. Have to get back to studying...
Old 11-13-2006 at 04:14 PM   #4
ska2kroq

well I used to collect sailor moon memorabilia....lol only cuz i was obsessed with sailormoon when i was twelve....but now...i dont collect so much anymore.......I do tend to collect a lot of pens and pencils......every year i always buy new ones and now i have a stash at home
Old 11-14-2006 at 10:35 PM   #5
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

haha pencils... I have tons of them in my room, most unsharpened even. Dunno how I ended up with so many, its not like I had a pencil fetish or anything. *shrugs*

Whos ur fav. sailor moon? haha
Old 11-14-2006 at 10:53 PM   #6
ska2kroq

hehehehe that would have to be sailor moon....only because she gets the guy...i mean for a cartoon character...darien was hot
Old 11-15-2006 at 12:16 AM   #7
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

LOL. You like meatball head
Old 11-15-2006 at 04:12 AM   #8
ska2kroq

yesh....as much as it pains me to say it....yes i do...hey i actually watched the macTV segments, that you guys made, yesterday.....it was awesome......quite funny.....lol......an d very informative