MacInsiders Logo

Big Brother 8

Old 08-09-2007 at 01:42 PM   #1
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Big Brother 8

Big Brother 8... anyone a fan here? I watch it, I like watching strategies unfold
Old 08-09-2007 at 02:27 PM   #2
naimaa

Liked: 6 Times

I LOVE big brother...it my summer addiction...but i think BB7 was so much better...i miss will =)
Old 08-09-2007 at 03:29 PM   #3
lorend
MacInsiders VP
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 507 Times

at first glance, i though you said "...watching tragedies unfold", Chad.

haha.
Old 08-09-2007 at 03:52 PM   #4
ingénieur.xo
Elite Member

Liked: 38 Times

I love Big Brother!!! I don't get to watch it tonight though :( (I'm gonna tape it though). Oh ya, Eric better not get sent home.
Old 08-09-2007 at 06:23 PM   #5
Chris

Liked: 1 Time

im pretty sure i've seen every season of this show haha.
last years was definately better though
Old 08-09-2007 at 10:14 PM   #6
laffand

Liked: 0 Times

I am a huge fan!!!
and personally I would have rather seen eric go ..
Old 08-09-2007 at 11:10 PM   #7
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

I loved last year's season... the people were such great entertainment to watch... Boogie and Will doing their sneaky planning and all their jokes haha... loved it. And who can forget Kaysar and Janelle

This year is alright, Evel Dick is certainly something.

*Spoiler* >> Eric << was safe this week, and I'm so happy that this person is safe!!!! (highlight over arrow area to reveal name)

It seems that that banner that was flown by some fans with the helicopter over the house spoiled the whole game... it put Eric in a bad light. Also, tonights episode was crazzzzyy... Eric got yelled at and it was intense!
Old 08-10-2007 at 01:49 AM   #8
laffand

yes I wanted him to go very badly..
HOH .. doesn't really help my favourite players either... :(
Old 08-10-2007 at 02:39 PM   #9
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

what dont you like about eric? He's americas player, so he doesn't get much choice when it comes to strategy
Old 08-11-2007 at 10:34 AM   #10
laffand

Well from the start I found him really squirmy and he never really did do what America asked? Maybe he would get them nominated, but never really out. Also when he would get with the LNC the way he talked just annoyed me. I was a big Nick fan, and I was really happy when Daniele & Dick figured it out. With Jessica as HOH I don't think they will be there much longer together.
Old 08-12-2007 at 04:29 PM   #11
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

Ya, I like how Dick says things straight up and to your face, he tells it as it is, but I don't like how he swears constantly and gets in a big angry rage.

Eric.. I don't understand why we don't see more of his gameplay. They never show him just talking to people and his strategy... we just see him do his silly Americas Choice task, we see him vote, play the veto, and thats about it.
Old 08-13-2007 at 01:18 AM   #12
laffand

man .. did anyone else watch? OMG crazy drama going on .. btw Dick - Amber & Dick - Jameka & pretty much Dick - everyone. Tonights nominations were SO obvious. Jessica's voice gets to me a lot too .. does anyone else feel this way?? it's just really annoying to listen to.
Old 08-13-2007 at 01:23 AM   #13
laffand

yeah .. i agree about dick .. I love how he tells it like it is .. just he takes it too far.. like with amber .. I think that was super mean. It's a game though and just like howie with april last year .. its a way to win.
I would hope he's not that 'evil' in real life. Judging by all the famous friends and such they showed he did actually know .. I think it's really just game.
Eric .. really I don't get how people don't catch on a little one minute he was going to get Nick out then he switched to going for Kail .. then tonights he is in ther mentioning his own alliances member .. ? Wouldn't they kind of realize.
Old 08-13-2007 at 07:16 AM   #14
ingénieur.xo
Elite Member

Liked: 38 Times

I don't think anyone will catch on about the Dustin thing, because first of all Dustin made the suggestion first and then whenever Eric was talking to Jessica about him she was agreeing with everything he was saying. So I really don't think anyone's going to think anything suspicious about the nomination stuff this week.
Old 08-13-2007 at 08:12 AM   #15
Chad
MacInsiders Staff

ya, the drama on last nights show was crazy. Dick has isolated himself from everyone else when he did that. Now the numbers are against them.. 5 to 4.

For some reason I like Jen's gameplay.. she acts like she has no clue about anything, but as it showed earlier, she is a A+ student, very smart. I don't think many people have caught onto that yet.