Professor Rating
70%70%70%
Interest
90%90%90%
Easiness
50%50%50%
Average 75%
Bio 3B03

This class is up my alley for my passion and interest in plant biology. The only thing to know is that there are formal labs every single week. Sometimes spontaneous tasks would be given a few days before your lab was due like finding more research papers to read and reference in your lab reports. There were 7 labs in total. They took a quite a bit of hours to finish writing up and I had such a stressful time in terms of taking 2 other lab courses in the same term.

The skills developed in the labs were great though! I learned a lot on what solutions do what to cells, and how to isolate organelles from plant cells. The class material was also cool. You learn about deficiencies, photosynthesis, some metabolic pathways, leaf arraingment and some applied material for farming. You also get to grow seedlings for one experiment in the greenhouse.

If you want an easy course, this is not it. But, if you really want to build skills for your thesis, this course is perfect because everything you do you will become a master at it. Horah for pipetting and for dilutions on the spot! (C1V1=C2V2 )

BlueWave says thanks to devdjd for this post.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Bio 3B03!

Old 06-24-2013 at 11:00 PM   #2
drslayer987

Liked: 1 Time
Can someone give me an update about this course?

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search