MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biology 2A03 (ANIMALS PHYSIOLOGY ) with Biology 2C03 (GENETICS)?? iki_31 Academics 23 12-24-2009 11:29 PM

Biology 2a03

Old 03-20-2013 at 03:20 PM   #1
airvcarmelo

Liked: 42 Times

Biology 2a03
I'm interested in taking biology 2a03 without doing it online. Does anyone know what universities offer it over the summer and what the equivalent is. Also how would I go about registering for this since it is at a different university.
Old 03-20-2013 at 03:33 PM   #2
Angoose
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

I'm pretty sure most schools do not offer it in the summer since there is a lab component :(. Online would probably be your best bet.
Old 03-20-2013 at 04:01 PM   #3
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 572 Times

If you were to take it online, they'd either have you fly there to do the labs (I was looking at microbio at Athabasca and this is what they required), or send you an at-home lab kit (that's what Athabasca does for physics 1BB3), or just not have labs. I doubt you want to fly to Athabasca, I doubt they'd be able to give you an at-home lab kit, and if there aren't labs it may not fulfill requirements (either to transfer the credit or if you need 2A03 as a prerequisite for something).

If you are looking for equivalents at different schools, just google letter of permission mcmaster or something along those lines and there's a whole list of preapproved courses. Then you'd just have to go onto each school's website to see if it's offered. And for how you register for it, first you'd have to get the letter of permission from Mac, and how you register for it depends on what University you do it at. That's something that you'd deal with with them, not Mac.