MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spotted At Mac Cherrie123 General Discussion 2 04-02-2015 03:36 PM
Blocked from SOLAR AnthraX Academics 13 08-11-2010 08:14 PM
Course is BLOCKED? jdia Academics 9 07-27-2010 10:46 AM
Rick Mercer Spotted At Mac! Chad MacInsiders Announcements 8 01-21-2009 12:15 AM

Blocked from Spotted at Mac

Old 01-03-2019 at 10:07 AM   #1
grifjus

Liked: 0 Times

Blocked from Spotted at Mac
For years now, I have only been able to view and share Spotted at Mac posts (hence, no liking, commenting or sending private messages to the page). I never really cared, as I had nothing to say, but recently I've had some experiences I would like to share with my fellow Marauders to get their thoughts and opinions.

Upon researching this (what I assumed to be) glitch, it has come to my attention I am most likely blocked from the Spotted at Mac page. Seeing as I cannot remember liking, commenting or sending in anything that would justify a block (since I have not be able to), does anyone know how to contact the admins of the page? I just want to understand what's going on.
Old 01-04-2019 at 05:40 PM   #2
Chad
MacInsiders Founder/Admin
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 1,731 Times

Their messenger contact is http://m.me/spottedat.mac
Old 01-05-2019 at 10:22 PM   #3
grifjus

I'd love to contact them. Unfortunately when I send them a message at that page I get the response "This person is not available right now." I would really appreciate if someone from the Facebook page would contact me considering every attempt is blocked for who knows why.
Old 01-05-2019 at 10:29 PM   #4
grifjus

Thanks for this. Although it linked me to their messenger, I am still blocked. We shall see if they get back to me.