MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Polar Bear asood Drink Mixes 2 06-08-2010 01:51 PM
Its simple, really. Valentine's Day Mr. Pink General Discussion 3 02-14-2010 09:37 PM
The History Behind Valentine's Day lorend Misc 7 02-16-2009 06:30 AM
Happy Valentine's Day! temara.brown MacInsiders Announcements 0 02-14-2009 07:29 AM

Buy a Bear Basket for Valentine's Day! - McMaster HASA

Looking for a great but affordable Valentine's Day present? Don't have time to shop in the middle of midterms? Or simply too lazy to venture off-campus? Well, we have a solution for you!

On FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11, McMaster Heart & Stroke Association (HASA) will be selling Bear Baskets in the MUSC ATRIUM @ 9am - 4pm! All proceeds from the sale go towards the Heart & Stroke Foundation!

You can either customize the basket with your choice of goodies or pick up a pre-made one if you're in a hurry. They would make an excellent gift for friends, family, significant others, or your fellow MacInsiders (I know there's gotta be some love here!). Be sure to come by and check out our table on Friday!

Check out our Facebook events page to see some pictures of the baskets we made last year! http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=1315568 83577678&index=1

- McMaster HASA
Published by

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 02-08-2011 at 09:28 PM   #2
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff
Program: Honours Molecular Biology and Genetics
Year: Alumni
Residence: Edwards 08-09, SOCS 09-12

Liked: 604 Times
Does the proceeds go towards Heart and Stroke Research?
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 02-08-2011 at 09:52 PM   #3
drhorrible
Program: Nursing
Year: Third

Liked: 98 Times
Oh, I forgot to add that all proceeds go toward the Heart & Stroke Foundation, which funds research and various health promotion programs! Thanks for pointing that out, Jeremy!

If you would like to see what the bear baskets look like, we've posted some pictures on our Facebook event page! http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=1315568 83577678&index=1
Old 02-09-2011 at 09:15 AM   #4
Amaryll
My math prof is hotter.
Program: Medical Physics & Applied Radiation Sciences
Residence: SOCS

Liked: 327 Times
Any chance of directly linking to a few of these photos so that those of us who are not on facebook can see them? :(
Old 02-09-2011 at 09:28 AM   #5
justinsftw
Elite Member
Program: Biochemistry & Biomedical Sciences
Residence: SOCS

Liked: 342 Times

^Taken from FB. Hopefully, you can also see it.

To add, those are soooo cute. I'd totally expect one/give one if there was someone who would give me one/give one to.

Last edited by justinsftw : 02-09-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Amaryll, drhorrible all say thanks to justinsftw for this post.

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search