MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Last Day To Buy Your Formal Tickets!! sarrah66 MacInsiders Announcements 0 11-12-2010 08:38 AM

Where to buy tickets for graduation ceremony?

Old 04-15-2016 at 05:14 PM   #1
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Where to buy tickets for graduation ceremony?
Where to buy guest tickets for graduation ceremony?

Where do apply for graduation ceremony anyway?
Old 04-15-2016 at 08:40 PM   #2
justicebeaver

Liked: 9 Times

Do you want me to {{preferred_search_en gine}} that for you?
> McMaster Graduation Ceremony
Looks like Office of Registrar has a few pages on it, including a checklist.
Old 04-15-2016 at 10:17 PM   #3
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justicebeaver View Post
Do you want me to {{preferred_search_en gine}} that for you?
> McMaster Graduation Ceremony
Looks like Office of Registrar has a few pages on it, including a checklist.
No shit Sherlock, I need more information. I've never graduated University before.

There's no information on the ticket sale, when it starts and the ticket cost, and I have not done the application yet so I don't know if it has some information when you actually complete it. Someone told me about 2 tickets per person, but I don't know whether we pay for them, and when we get them and where we pick them up.
Old 04-18-2016 at 09:35 AM   #4
chrisA

Liked: 15 Times

Login to Mosaic, go to the student centre, and on the right there will be link to the Graduation Information Centre (or you can click here: https://regmac.mcmaster.ca/grad-response)

You fill out your information, tell it how many tickets you want (up to four, but not guaranteed) and then you get to pay a $40 fee for the ceremony.
Old 04-19-2016
anal destruct
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 04-21-2016 at 05:52 PM   #5
Watoko
Elite Member

Liked: 126 Times

This is an excerpt from the email I got last year, just to give you a sense of dates:

Tickets: Ticket allowances will be determined based on the total number of students who have completed their Graduation Information Centre profile by May 13th. Any students who fill out the Graduation Information Centre profile after May 13th are only guaranteed a maximum of two tickets each. Tickets will be mailed on May 20th.
Old 04-21-2016 at 06:11 PM   #6
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Sweet bro, thanks.

But does that mean they will only charge us after we order the tickets (before 13th)? Kinda weird, what if the tickets are over 300 bucks or something?
Old 04-22-2016 at 12:47 PM   #7
chrisA

Liked: 15 Times

I don't think you have to pay for tickets. There's a $40 fee for attending the ceremony, and you just request the number of tickets you require.