MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Class-to-class: How easy is it to find rooms? Hawkes First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 25 09-08-2011 08:40 PM
Walking from class to class without being late aw07 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 50 06-22-2011 12:53 AM
SportHall Closed McMasterRec Athletics & Recreation 5 12-13-2010 04:59 PM
ECON 1B03, need to switch afternoon class for the morning class. Sintos Academics 3 01-06-2010 05:12 PM

Class Closed

Old 08-23-2017 at 01:56 PM   #1
zayslay

Liked: 0 Times

Class Closed
My major is going to be Social Psychology, which I need to take SOCPSY 1Z03 for.

Problem is, I can't find one that isn't closed for winter 2018. Does this mean I just can't do it at any time and I'm stuck, or is there a solution to this? Thanks in advance..

edit: The class is open, but the lecture isn't.

Last edited by zayslay : 08-23-2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-23-2017 at 04:50 PM   #2
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

I would email the Faculty of Social Sciences and let them know that you're trying to get in but it's full and you need it for your desired Level 2 program.
Old 08-23-2017 at 07:53 PM   #3
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

If you are supposed to take that class that year, they will find you a spot. They don't want to leave people behind just because a class is full.
Old 08-25-2017 at 12:12 PM   #4
zayslay

Liked: 0 Times

I basically got told to cross my fingers, so I hope it works out for me.
Old 08-27-2017 at 04:21 PM   #5
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayslay View Post
I basically got told to cross my fingers, so I hope it works out for me.
If it doesn't work out, you might take one of your later courses that don't have the prerequisites (or if you take the prerequisite prior to taking that course).