Commerce 2MA3 (marketing) full. What now? pogy Academics 3 06-23-2009 11:45 PM
commerce 2MA3 rits Academics 1 08-28-2008 11:44 PM

Commerce 2MA3

Commerce 2MA3
Published by zahra.k
08-30-2013
Published by

Commerce 2MA3

i have been enrolled in commerce 2MA3 and i noticed that are two profs teaching the course:
Ambika Badh and Pierre McClelland
i wanted to know if anyone had any experience with either and whose lecture i should sign up for
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Commerce 2MA3!

Old 08-30-2013 at 09:23 PM   #2
Brendan

Liked: 13 Times
Where did you find the professors' full names/cores they're teaching? I could only find the professors' last names on the fall textbook list.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search