MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone dropping commerce 2fa3 and commerce 4pa3 kunwaro Academics 3 01-04-2011 11:59 AM

Commerce 4PA3 Help?

Old 10-30-2015 at 01:09 PM   #1
BrownTown993

Liked: 6 Times

Commerce 4PA3 Help?
Hey everyone,

I am currently taking Commerce 4PA3 and not doing the greatest. My midterm mark was atrocious, but it was thankfully only worth 15% of the class.

Can someone please give some pointers on how to do well in the class? I have a good CAPSTONE group, but the midterm is coming up and I have no idea how to prepare.

Thank you
Old 10-30-2015 at 06:45 PM   #2
shreebee

Liked: 30 Times

how is your participation? the best way to prepare for the case exam (if that's what you mean by midterm) review your notes on case reading and review the diamond e method and other methods/ evaluations you learned in class (i honestly can't remember many of them). these will be the meat of your case write up and make sure you apply case facts to the theory of the method and draw conclusions.

and dont worry everyone does horrible on that mc midterm. its meant to be awful. all the best!
Old 11-01-2015 at 07:46 PM   #3
Fengatron

Liked: 6 Times

This course is all about capstone (which is not as easy to control since there will be some luck involved) and participation (very easy on your part to control), and your TA and prof can really inflate your marks if they know you. Midterm wise just read up your notes/textbook and bullshit according to the textbook as much as you can...

I felt this was one of the most useless course I've had at Mac (even worse than the first year commerce course) and funny enough, it's the capstone course...