MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Life Sci 3A03 Tutorials emiree Academics 0 09-10-2014 09:24 PM
Comp Eng - Comp Sci Transfer Timetable Review GCSM Academics 0 06-10-2012 10:22 AM
COMP SCI 1TA3 vs COMP SCI 1MA3 ShockValue Academics 0 06-08-2012 08:08 PM
Comp Sci/Comp Eng/Soft Eng stevennevets Academics 9 10-19-2009 08:54 PM

comp sci 2ga3 tutorials

Old 08-19-2016 at 11:29 PM   #1
tardris

Liked: 0 Times

comp sci 2ga3 tutorials
anyone know whether you have to go to your own tutorial, or if it's like 1md3 and you can go to whichever tutorial you want?
the one i want is full but i'm hoping that i can squeeze in since i'll use my own computer anyway
Old 08-20-2016 at 02:03 AM   #2
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

It should mention that in the course outline, or the prof will mention that in class. You can email him now and ask, but it seems weird, you have like 3 weeks until classes start.
Old 08-20-2016 at 11:20 AM   #3
justicebeaver

Liked: 9 Times

You get to pickup your weekly lecture quiz from tutorials, and I believe the whole class' quizzes are brought to each tutorial. So I think it should be fine assuming there are enough seats.