MacInsiders Logo
Old 04-09-2010 at 03:51 PM   #1
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

Econ1BB3
Does anybody know how closely the podcasts correspond to the live lectures this term?
I know that in the podcasts, we always assumed NCO > 0, but does that assumption still hold true for this term? (since the uploads are a few terms old)

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 04-09-2010 at 04:15 PM   #2
sycoman

Liked: 9 Times

I dont remember the NCO specifics, but I didnt go to a single class for macro and studied solely from the book and the podcast and there was nothing on the exam that i hadnt seen. As a matter of fact, I still got a 12 lol .So im guessing the podcast cover pretty much every thing said in the lecture and correspond to the lectures.

goodnews.inc says thanks to sycoman for this post.
Old 04-12-2010 at 02:10 PM   #3
goodnews.inc
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 633 Times

How long is the exam? (i.e. time)

Emma Ali
Honours Life Sciences

Old 04-12-2010 at 02:16 PM   #4
Deegs14
Cogito, ergo sum

Liked: 156 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnews.inc View Post
How long is the exam? (i.e. time)
I'm pretty sure last semesters macro exam was 3 hours long. This semesters is probably around the same length.

goodnews.inc says thanks to Deegs14 for this post.
Old 04-12-2010 at 05:18 PM   #5
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

Unfortunately the only couple of macro classes this term that I missed are the ones including NCO but I know that in the review today she was explaining a question from the text and said "now if I were giving you this question I would say that NCO is positive and stays positive" because that made the question more clear. So Im pretty sure she'll tell you, and I'm pretty sure she's in favour of keeping it >0.

goodnews.inc says thanks to Melanieee for this post.
Old 04-12-2010 at 05:31 PM   #6
healthsci1
Elite Member

Liked: 113 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanieee View Post
Unfortunately the only couple of macro classes this term that I missed are the ones including NCO but I know that in the review today she was explaining a question from the text and said "now if I were giving you this question I would say that NCO is positive and stays positive" because that made the question more clear. So Im pretty sure she'll tell you, and I'm pretty sure she's in favour of keeping it >0.
I had an exam today so i missed the review. Did she mention anything about a bonus question? What things to focus on etc
Old 04-12-2010 at 06:38 PM   #7
Melanieee
Cla$$y Lady

Liked: 103 Times

No unfortunately she just did that thing where she answers questions from the text that you're having trouble with. But I know that in class she said it was gonna be like:
80 MC
5 S.A. worth 25 marks
and the whole thing covers ch 5-15, but the majority of the test will be 11-15 since that stuff hasn't been tested on yet

goodnews.inc, healthsci1 all say thanks to Melanieee for this post.