MacInsiders Logo

English 3EE3 African American Literature

Old 06-15-2011 at 01:48 AM   #1
ley5

Liked: 0 Times

English 3EE3 African American Literature
Hey has anyone heard anything about ENGLISH 3EE3 African American Literature? Is it a heavy course? I need to take an English course, but 1A03 (my first choice) was full. Does anyone know any other lighter English courses instead?

Thanks!
Old 06-15-2011 at 02:24 AM   #2
Ziggi

Liked: 2 Times

I'm assuming you just finished your first year. I'm also assuming that you're not in an English program since you only need one course.

You can only take certain courses: [I took out all the ones that aren't offered]
ENGLISH 2F03 STUDIES IN AMERICAN LITERATURE
ENGLISH 2J03 CONTEMPORARY POPULAR CULTURE
ENGLISH 3EE3 AFRICAN AMERICAN LITERATURE
ENGLISH 3W03 CONTEMPORARY NATIVE LITERATURE IN CANADA (note prerequisite for this course)
ENGLISH 3Y03 CHILDREN'S LITERATURE

And, of course, any first year course.
For lighter courses, I'd stick to first year since I'm assuming the expectations are a bit lower.

But, also, ENG 1A03 might open up after the first years make their picks. Try again in August and you have a better chance in getting in. Like, try up til the day class starts [and then maybe longer]. There is a good chance you will get in [I didn't get into Ling 1A03 until the day before classes began and I literally tried every day of August]

Good luck!

ley5 says thanks to Ziggi for this post.