MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Faculty and Program Series Part Seven: Medical Radiation Sciences Program jhan523 Faculty & Program Series 1 09-05-2009 12:53 AM

how flexible are they with program requierments?

Old 11-06-2011 at 11:51 PM   #1
lolidunno

Liked: 12 Times

how flexible are they with program requierments?
I messed up last year and got a 6 in math 1aa3, i didn't mind very much since i wasn't planning on getting into any math program.... anyways now i have changed my mind so I wanna switch into one but the one i want requires a 7 for 1aa3...
is there any chance they will be flexible here? I'm taking 2x03 now and i'm most likely gonna get 10+ in that.
it would be silly to keep me away from the program because of a first year mark when i have already showed i can do much better in second year, amirite?
Old 11-07-2011 at 12:06 AM   #2
sinthusized
Elite Member

Liked: 98 Times

in my experience, if you better in the second year counterparts, that's fine... best to check with academic advisers though
Old 11-07-2011 at 12:35 AM   #3
thedog123123
Crazy Physicist

Liked: 313 Times

you should be fine, talk to academic adviser.