Professor Rating
20%20%20%
Interest
30%30%30%
Easiness
90%90%90%
Average 53%
Geo 3AA3

An extremely easy course. You are giving 11 pop quizzes worth 33% of your grade and you are allowed to drop your lowest 2. They are very very easy; if you come to class you will get the answer. 33% and 33% of your grade goes toward two tests *no exam!*. The first one was very easy. For both tests, the students submitted questions and the professor took the best ones and gave it to the students, where approximately 50% of the questions came from. However, the second test was obviously used to lower the average as the questions were very random and came from a single sentence in the courseware of hundreds of pages. I went into the last test with 100% in the course, and just barely came out with my 12. The professor is funny at times, but is a jerk most other times.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Geo 3AA3!

Old 09-07-2008 at 07:53 PM   #2
eve_eve

Liked: 0 Times
easy? I didn't take any courses with this prof. but I have heard bad things about this prof and very terrible rating for this guy. trying to screw your GPA and he is changing the course format this year.
Old 09-07-2008 at 07:55 PM   #3
mitch
Elite Member

Liked: 75 Times
He is very bad, hence my low score for professor. However, last year it was extremely easy to do well. If you didn't study you got a 10, and if you studied you got a 12. There wasn't much work. I heard he changed it this year. It sounds much harder. So take my review with a grain of salt.
Old 07-21-2009 at 03:51 PM   #4
jordan19

Liked: 19 Times
Evaluation:
TEST 1: 50% OF FINAL GRADE MONDAY OCTOBER 20
(Covers all lecture and reading material up to Friday October 17)
Final Exam 50% OF FINAL GRADE. The final exam will be cumulative.
TEST questions will be multiple choice, true false questions.

I dont think its taht easy anymore, your mark consists of 2 evaluations

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search