MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking for housemates Marty42 General Discussion 3 12-02-2009 09:15 AM
Need Biochemistry Program Description zango Academics 2 08-11-2009 02:44 PM
Group of Housemates: House Hunting anjali General Discussion 3 01-15-2008 06:27 PM

Group of 3 looking for 2 housemates (see description)

Old 01-12-2012 at 11:58 AM   #1
SixFiction

Liked: 0 Times

Group of 3 looking for 2 housemates (see description)
Hey, my two friends and I (all guys) just signed 210 haddon avenue south. Its about 10 min walk. It has a main floor and basement. We will be living in the 3 basement rooms and whoever wants to join would be getting the two main floor rooms. Its still connected, like we would still be legitimate house-mates. Main floor gets their own full bath, so does basement. We share the living area/huge kitchen/laundry. House is in amazing condition. Rent is 380 a month+utilities, which is a steal for the quality of this house. There is a dishwasher (so clutch)!, a one car garage we can use, and parking for about 3 cars total in its long side-driveway. Landlord is young and cool her dad is a contractor too so he has kept great care of the place. We are outgoing but aren't the crazy party type, just two engineers and a life sci , and i play football for mac. Anyone is welcome, we will meet sometime before to just to get to know eachother and then show you the place! Text me if your interested/have any questions. (289-322-0018). We are looking to find people within about a weeks time. thanks!