MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Letter of intent proofread/help banilaco Academics 0 03-25-2015 07:30 PM
Course Status for PEACE ST 3B03 beebee2 Academics 0 05-04-2014 08:39 AM
Transcript and Letter of Intent Graduation alee90 Academics 3 06-07-2013 06:23 PM
Osap Status MacNeuro Financial Aid 2 08-30-2012 10:44 PM
Post-Graduate Series Part Six: Graduate School lorend Post-Graduate Advice Series 2 05-06-2009 12:19 PM

Intent to Graduate Status

Old 06-21-2016 at 10:35 AM   #1
LTHL

Liked: 2 Times

Intent to Graduate Status
So I'm trying to enroll classes today but I need to complete my To-do list. Since I'm at work, I dl VPN app on my phone. I'm not sure if I did it correctly since mosaic on mobile suck. Was I suppose to fill info or click some buttons?

Am I suppose to wait til my graduation app is approved? My status says "Applied".
Old 06-21-2016 at 12:26 PM   #2
starfish
Elite Member

Liked: 580 Times

If you're graduating, why are you registering for classes?
And what does a VPN have to do with any of this? I'm confused about what you're trying to do.
Old 06-21-2016 at 03:58 PM   #3
Imperious

Liked: 27 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfish View Post
And what does a VPN have to do with any of this? I'm confused about what you're trying to do.
Mosaic doesn't let you access your graduation info unless you're on campus or using a VPN

They just released an update at 4pm on Mosaic if you're trying to enrol:
Quote:
Update 4 p.m. June 12, 2016

When class enrolment opened for the fall and winter terms, some students encountered difficulty completing their “Intent to Graduate” To Do List in Mosaic, which was required before a Level 3, 4 or 5 student could enrol in classes.

We apologize if you encountered this error. McMaster is temporarily waiving the “Intent to Graduate” step and students should now be able to enrol in classes when their enrolment appointment occurs.

Last edited by Imperious : 06-21-2016 at 04:09 PM.

starfish says thanks to Imperious for this post.
Old 06-21-2016 at 04:27 PM   #4
bradyr

Liked: 10 Times

Screw Mac for not giving us proper notice about the "Intent to Graduate" prerequisite step, and then forcing us to download a VPN program to access our graduation info. Seriously delayed me like hours before I could register and I was at work...

Why make it so complicated? And if you are going to make it that complicated, would giving us some advanced notice hurt? (not a weak Mosaic alert 13 hours before registration that no one probably saw until today registering for classes)

Geez, the amount of times I tried on my phone and laptop...
Old 06-21-2016 at 07:04 PM   #5
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Quote:
Mosaic doesn't let you access your graduation info unless you're on campus or using a VPN
Really? I could access my graduation application from home without issues or VPN.