Professor Rating
90%90%90%
Interest
100%100%100%
Easiness
90%90%90%
Average 95%
Kin 3H03

Took this last year with Dr. Martin Ginis.

Evaluation: 25% midterm, 25% assignment, 10% participation, and 40% final.

Professor: Ginis doesn't do much in this course because half of it is taught by the T.A and the T.A's also run the tutorials. Its ok though becuase they T.As were good and in my opinion, better than Ginis.

Participation marks are simply doing things like wear a pedometer for the day, or posting a question on the discussion board etc. The tests and midterm were a mix of short answer and M.C. They were straightforward and if the lecture notes didn't make sense to you the textbook supplemented the notes well. The textbook layout is very similar to Bray's health psychology and the whole course is similar as well. I would say its easier than health psych because of the participation marks. The assignment was the hardest part of the course, we had to come up with an exercise intervention for a certain group. If you followed the outline correctly I dont see why you would get anything less than 80 on it.

MacJk says thanks to raptorboi for this post.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Kin 3H03!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search