Professor Rating
90%90%90%
Interest
90%90%90%
Easiness
100%100%100%
Average 95%
kin 3so3

one of the easiest courses ive taken at mcmaster university! surprised its still offered. Definitely take this course if you get the chance to take it.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for kin 3so3!

Old 08-19-2014 at 10:46 PM   #2
Drake

Liked: 0 Times
forgot to add that i took it two years ago with the dave wilson.
Old 08-21-2014 at 01:43 AM   #3
Tavia12

took this course last year w/ wilson
unlike Drake, I didn't find it to be that easy (hate writing lol)
he might have gotten tougher than this year since a lot of us are taking it as a bird course
as well, the content is very dull e.g. tested us on people's background; where they're from, what they studied etc

that's a lot more interesting bird courses out there
i would suggest classics 2mt3
took it last year as well and it was a breeze + very interesting for those going into the health field
Old 08-21-2014 at 01:50 AM   #4
Tavia12

oh, forgot to mention that you can't be late/ miss class. 1% gets deducted from the final mark for each class missed
and here's the mark breakdown

Quiz - 10%
Movement Analysis: 15%
Group Presentation: 25%
Reflection Papers writing: 10% <--- hated this
Final Take-Home Exam. 40% <--- more writing

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search