MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
level 4 science course selection jangh2 Academics 2 05-25-2012 11:36 AM
Course Selection for Level II Zeehan Academics 10 04-10-2010 12:25 PM
LEVEL II program selection... shreya s. General Discussion 1 06-20-2009 09:27 PM
Level II program selection SugarySnack Academics 4 04-13-2009 01:40 AM
Getting into level 2 engineering Programme anthonyvella First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 29 03-12-2009 08:42 PM

Level II programme selection

Old 06-13-2012 at 08:40 PM   #1
Michael14

Liked: 0 Times

Level II programme selection
I went on SOLAR today and i had to choose a programme for level II but I selected Hon. Econ instead of Hon. Econ and Psych by accident. Now when i go back onto solar, it skips the programme selection page. Is there anyway i can get back on that page to change my programme to Hon. Econ and Psych?

God im blind >.<
Old 06-13-2012 at 08:44 PM   #2
Philipp31
Elite Member

Liked: 192 Times

Pretty sure theres a disclaimer at the start that says if you wish to change majors you have to contact your associate dean or something. I would go sooner rather then later!

Michael14 says thanks to Philipp31 for this post.

Nuelonas likes this.
Old 06-13-2012 at 09:59 PM   #3
nerual
Account Disabled by User

Liked: 345 Times

You only get to select your program the first time you log on to SOLAR for each session.