Professor Rating
90%90%90%
Interest
90%90%90%
Easiness
70%70%70%
Average 88%
Life science 3rp3

Great course if you want to do research thesis in 4th year. I loved my research with my supervisor. I finally got a chance to leave the classroom and do something ifferent, it was fanastic. I cannot stress how much easier it is for me to do my thesis this year because i did this placement.

The hardest part about this is finding a supervisor. If you are interested in doing this you should start looking for a supervisor in 2nd year. I emailed maybe 20 profs and asked them if they would be willing to take me on in their labs. Eventually one of them agreed and it has been jackpot since. Im now doing my thesis with him.

PERSONALLY i found psych profs to be condescending. No offence to any psych people i don't mean to say all psych profs are like this , but at least the ones i messaged came of this way. however the prof that took me on was from medical physics and he was an absolute beauty. I was initially very scared cause I am not good with physics but ddont worry doing research and learning what you learn in class is completely different.

As for the project, it was tough work but I learnt way more then I would in any class. Plus so long as you show effort, be polite and show interest you will probably be graded a 12. you decide how you will be marked and your prof will probably give you a small introductory research project.

IN my experience when a prof doesnt mention your mark that means your getting a 12 haha.

anyways i definitely suggest doing this.
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Life science 3rp3!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search