MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Biochem 2ee3, LifeSci 2x03, LifeSci 2N03??? muralim 2nd Year Course Reviews 0 06-16-2017 10:17 AM
Taking Lifesci 2N03 ayamex3 Academics 1 08-26-2015 10:52 AM
LifeSci Amanda_Frole2 Academics 2 05-11-2014 06:37 PM

Lifesci 2n03

Old 09-02-2018 at 08:40 PM   #1
purplepapaya

Liked: 0 Times

Lifesci 2n03
Can anyone that has taken this class (nutrition) with Janet Pritchard provide some insight on it? I need it for a prereq, and I just read some pretty bad reviews on her ratemyprof page and it's a bit worrying, so I'm wondering how true they are.
Old 09-04-2018 at 09:17 AM   #2
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

This happens sometimes. If you need it, you're stuck taking it.

And if nobody else teaches it, you're stuck with the prof you've got.

The ratemyprof reviews don't look that bad: 3 people just complain that the work is too hard and she doesn't give hugs. There are worse reviews and probably worse profs out there.

Since your future employment will involve sometimes facing hard work and working with unfriendly clients or supervisors, just think of the course as a character builder course and expect to do twice as much work for that course as you'd do for the rest of your courses this semester.
Old 09-05-2018 at 07:36 AM   #3
purplepapaya

Liked: 0 Times

Yeah I don't think it'll be that bad anyway, was more just curious. I've definitely taken worse. Thanks for the reply.