MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Someone HELP! question about timetable Huzefa General Discussion 2 08-10-2011 01:11 PM
Timetable changes question Auror.lah First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 6 06-28-2011 06:16 PM
Timetable Question MTK3 Academics 5 07-29-2010 09:46 AM
timetable question nadia1 Academics 2 08-12-2009 11:14 PM
Timetable question queenie First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-07-2008 04:44 PM

mcmaster timetable question

Old 06-08-2012 at 08:01 PM   #1
spionee

Liked: 1 Time

mcmaster timetable question
Hi,

On the Mcmaster master timetable posted online, is there a way to figure out which prof is teaching what class. for example, i looked up biology 1A03 (at this link: https://adweb.cis.mcmaster.ca /mtt/... =1A03&t=1&d=D ) and it lists the instructors as kajiura and zhu. Which one is teaching the class? or are they both teaching it. Or if they are teaching different sections of the course how do you know which section they are teaching ( 1.e. C1 or C2?)

Any help would be appreciated, i am confused...

thanks
Old 06-08-2012 at 08:06 PM   #2
jay7

Liked: 0 Times

It means both Kajiura and Zhu teach seperate parts of the course to both cores.
Old 06-08-2012 at 08:12 PM   #3
jim1
Elite Member

Liked: 360 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by spionee View Post
Hi,

On the Mcmaster master timetable posted online, is there a way to figure out which prof is teaching what class. for example, i looked up biology 1A03 (at this link: https://adweb.cis.mcmaster.ca /mtt/... =1A03&t=1&d=D ) and it lists the instructors as kajiura and zhu. Which one is teaching the class? or are they both teaching it. Or if they are teaching different sections of the course how do you know which section they are teaching ( 1.e. C1 or C2?)

Any help would be appreciated, i am confused...

thanks
It will say on the master timetable which prof is teaching a certain class, if no prof is there, it means they haven't decided on a prof yet or they haven't updated their list. It should say beside each section which prof is teaching. If you see two or more profs, it means that this class is going to be taught by more than 1 prof.
Old 06-08-2012 at 08:23 PM   #4
5.98e24

Liked: 12 Times

Kajiura teaches the first half of the course. At around October (term 1) and February (term 2), Kajiura leaves and Zhu takes up the rest. For this course, Kajiura teaches the cell structures and functions, and Zhu teaches the genomics portion.
Old 06-08-2012 at 10:22 PM   #5
spionee

Liked: 1 Time

oh okay thanks for clearing that up everyone! i didn't realize that sometimes two profs will teach different parts of the same course.