MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SOLAR 'unavailable' IonicBonds Academics 2 08-09-2013 08:50 PM
Why is SOLAR UNAVAILABLE FOR ME!?! resh.jyoti Academics 25 08-10-2011 08:36 AM
Undergrad Registration/course Selection - Unavailable MacDaddy Academics 2 08-11-2010 01:02 AM
Payment agreement unavailable? krispies123 Financial Aid 1 07-26-2010 10:08 AM
solar unavailable? sinthusized Academics 6 03-23-2009 09:31 AM

Mosaic Unavailable

Old 12-26-2017 at 07:34 PM   #1
Alexmahone
Elite Member

Liked: 64 Times

Mosaic Unavailable
When I go to mosaic.mcmaster.ca, I get the message Mosaic Unavailable since yesterday. Is this the case for everyone?
Old 12-27-2017 at 01:02 PM   #2
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

Yup, same here, and it's been that way at least since the 25th.

This causes enough problems for everyone (registrar unable to upload marks, or OMG students unable to pay tuition) that I'd think it'll get fixed soon.

Keep an eye on https://systems.mcmaster.ca/ to see when it's up again.

Alexmahone says thanks to old guy for this post.
Old 12-28-2017 at 11:34 AM  
pervey101

Liked: 0 Times

Warning: This post has been reported
This post has been flagged as violating the MacInsiders Code Of Conduct, and is being reviewed by one of our staff. It may contain offensive material. Click here to view.

Old 12-29-2017 at 10:22 AM   #3
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

Seems to be up now, if you're just into things like dropping and adding classes or checking on your marks. I don't think any registrar marks have been entered into the system since about the 22nd, though.

Alexmahone says thanks to old guy for this post.