MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chrome Password Saving Pay919 Computers & Tech 4 03-14-2011 12:46 PM
How to change MAC ID Password ginaj First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 01-09-2011 10:53 AM
Macconnect + iTouch RyanC Computers & Tech 8 09-18-2010 09:44 PM
Changes to MacConnect Wireless mdd1 MacInsiders Announcements 13 05-26-2010 02:56 PM
Using MacConnect and Wi-fi on Blackbery!! macbaby07 General Discussion 13 10-22-2009 11:34 AM

I need Wifi, I-HHS, Macconnect userID and Password help!!!!

Old 05-23-2011 at 12:02 AM  
Denali_XL

Liked: 0 Times

I need Wifi, I-HHS, Macconnect userID and Password help!!!!
Hello can anyon e anyone out there help me!!! Could you please send me any wifi pass words to I-HHS, macconnect user ID and password, or any passwords to the McMaster Hospital Wifi System? I am a parents of a son that was born here with complications and were still fighting for 5 months now and im going craaazy in the room!! The Mcdonalds house on 3rd floor lost thier internet so were stumped. If anybody could help us out, it would be extremly appreciated thanks!!
Old 05-23-2011 at 12:14 AM   #1
Commie8507
King of Microwaves

Liked: 200 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali_XL View Post
Hello can anyon e anyone out there help me!!! Could you please send me any wifi pass words to I-HHS, macconnect user ID and password, or any passwords to the McMaster Hospital Wifi System? I am a parents of a son that was born here with complications and were still fighting for 5 months now and im going craaazy in the room!! The Mcdonalds house on 3rd floor lost thier internet so were stumped. If anybody could help us out, it would be extremly appreciated thanks!!
I'm pretty sure all of those require ones username and password which is private and no one is going to give it to you.
Old 05-23-2011
RememberTwce
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 05-23-2011 at 10:00 AM   #2
collinbf

Liked: 49 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denali_XL View Post
The user name and password are the same ones used for the student accounts, and academic systems, and giving them away would be very risky as you could also gain access to a students financial accounts. Recently there have been fake emails going around in an attempt to trick students into giving away there passwords, which is why your request is some what suspicious.

If this is a legitimate request, you should contact the tech services at the hospital, or McMaster's UTS Services which might be able to give you a guest account.

I hope your son gets better.