MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Student account and payment agreement tatski-p Financial Aid 1 08-28-2011 11:59 AM
Student account& Payment agreement Kayee General Discussion 3 08-25-2011 10:19 AM
Negative Account Balance :S Crzyrio Financial Aid 3 11-05-2010 05:02 PM
Payment Agreement Balance?? GCSM First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 08-31-2010 10:44 PM
Payment Agreement Balance??! josiek First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 2 08-30-2010 01:39 PM

Negative Student Account Balance to pay off Payment Agreement

Old 06-29-2014 at 10:03 PM   #1
CFram

Liked: 1 Time

Negative Student Account Balance to pay off Payment Agreement
How would I go about applying my negative student account balance to my payment agreement for the Fall? Will it automatically transfer over in September? If that is the case, should I pay off my tuition minus the credit I have in my student account prior to September 1st?

bdave95 likes this.
Old 07-11-2014 at 07:27 PM   #2
bdave95

Liked: 0 Times

I'm in the exact same situation. I just emailed [email protected] ster.ca about it today and I'm waiting for a reply.
Old 07-28-2014 at 02:17 AM   #3
Lin~

Liked: 0 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdave95 View Post
I'm in the exact same situation. I just emailed [email protected] ster.ca about it today and I'm waiting for a reply.
Did you get a response?
Old 07-31-2014 at 03:32 PM   #4
akikokoyoki
The Welcome Wagon
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 101 Times

Negative account balance usually means that your account has been paid off and you don't have to do anything.
Old 08-01-2014 at 01:50 AM   #5
dreamer21

Liked: 69 Times

To the previous poster - no that's not what a negative balance means; it means that you have a credit on your account.

To the origimal poster - what you suggested makes the most sense to me, or you could just pay what your payment agreement states and have that credit to your account as well, which would reduce the interest on your account