MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Osap flex plan (best option) banana93 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 10 08-30-2012 10:39 AM
$4 All you can eat Grilled Cheese Sandwiches on behalf of Biology Society Bio Society Clubs & Groups 3 10-16-2010 11:54 PM
osap flex payment option Richa Financial Aid 4 08-14-2010 08:48 PM
OSAP payment option _Luu_ Financial Aid 2 07-03-2010 10:50 PM
OSAP payment option _Luu_ Financial Aid 1 07-02-2010 06:04 PM

osap: pay on my behalf option

Old 08-31-2012 at 01:50 PM   #1
jake0405

Liked: 0 Times

osap: pay on my behalf option
I read some posts about the osap payment option.
People said that there is a box where you can unselect "Don't pay fees on mybehalf" and the osap money will directly pay for my tuition.
But the problem is i don't know where this box is. I went on Payment agreement and also Financial Aid section, but i can't find this section
Do any of you guys know where this is?

Thanks in advance
Old 08-31-2012 at 02:03 PM   #2
RyanC
Elite Member

Liked: 2,312 Times

It should be somewhere on your OSAP profile, not MUGSI or the PA. So you'll need your OSAP number and log in and look around somewhere... its possible that it was part of one of the things you were selecting when starting your application and may not be availible.

Its also possible it was part of the MSFAA...
Old 09-05-2012 at 03:53 PM   #3
Mal-poet

Liked: 0 Times

Sign in on the OSAP website and select the option that applies to you.
If you haven't submitted your file yet, you can continue working with your application and under "Financial Information," there should be a box for where you can choose to select the "Don't pay fees on my behalf" option.
If you've already submitted your application, I believe all changes to your application must be made in writing.