MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OSAP pickup? kuruczpa Financial Aid 1 09-20-2010 05:59 PM
Last day for OSAP pickup KMoney Financial Aid 5 09-14-2010 04:57 PM
Winter OSAP Pickup saukalra MacInsiders Announcements 0 12-28-2009 01:43 PM
OSAP Pickup Question siefer1322 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 49 09-09-2009 02:44 PM
OSAP Pickup hmmmcurious General Discussion 1 09-15-2007 07:28 PM

osap pickup

Old 08-24-2011 at 11:40 AM   #31
AnguishedEnd
Elite Member

Liked: 103 Times

Guys taken from an email about ASAP OSAP Pickup Pass:
Quote:
Check the OSAP website at http://osap.gov.on.ca to confirm that your funding certificate has arrived.

OSAP funding certificates with a “date issued” on or before August 14th should arrive in time for the early OSAP Pick-up which starts August 23rd (subject to program specific start dates).

The Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities prints funding certificates every Sunday. The Student Financial Aid & Scholarship Office receives weekly OSAP shipments. Pick up your OSAP at your earliest convenience, 5 days after the “date issued” on the OSAP website.
Old 08-25-2011 at 12:13 PM   #32
Angoose
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

On the OSAP website, do I look under "Aid released to date" to see when the funding certificate will be released? The date says Sept 08th, but I"m wondering if I should still go see if I can pick it up. I tried calling a few times but hte lines have been busy. Under things left to do there is only the confirmation of enrollment and under things to review, it says income. Can anyone give me a bit of help? Does anyone's release date say anything other than Sept 8th?

Last edited by Angoose : 08-25-2011 at 12:16 PM.
Old 08-25-2011 at 12:39 PM   #33
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angoose View Post
On the OSAP website, do I look under "Aid released to date" to see when the funding certificate will be released? The date says Sept 08th, but I"m wondering if I should still go see if I can pick it up. I tried calling a few times but hte lines have been busy. Under things left to do there is only the confirmation of enrollment and under things to review, it says income. Can anyone give me a bit of help? Does anyone's release date say anything other than Sept 8th?
You're looking for "date issued".

The things left to do are normal, you don't have anything to do until you go pick up your OSAP.

The release date is Sept 8th for everyone because that's when school starts. But you can pick up your OSAP before that if it's been issued already. I believe for early pick-up it has to be issued prior to the 14th of August for it to definitively be there.

And also, you should consider reading because your answer is RIGHT ABOVE your post.
Old 08-25-2011 at 03:13 PM   #34
~*Sara*~
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 622 Times

I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I can't find the "date issued" section on the OSAP website at all :/
Old 08-25-2011 at 03:38 PM   #35
guest_295
Happy and Helpful

Liked: 14 Times

I got one too the email from mcmaster just says :
Please print this email and bring it with you to pick up your OSAP funding certificate. Signage will be posted to direct students with the express ASAP Pass

so i guess we just follow the signs!
Old 08-26-2011 at 01:32 AM   #36
Angoose
Elite Member

Liked: 121 Times

Oh thanks, Jhan! And Sara, I don't see the date issued part either. This is frustrating me XD.