MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Osap Supporting Documentation Form meena101 Financial Aid 8 09-04-2010 08:28 PM
When you pick up your osap do you get all the amount including QEII scholarship? memyselfandi Financial Aid 6 08-24-2010 10:53 AM
mac scholarship + osap Qadd First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 07-18-2010 10:55 AM
mcmaster entrance scholarship - osap muns2 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 07-17-2009 02:40 PM

OSAP Supporting Documentation & QE Scholarship

Old 08-15-2009 at 07:53 PM   #1
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

OSAP Supporting Documentation & QE Scholarship
I sent in the supporting documentation that contained my parents' signatures and my signature. That was received and all was fine. Then I had to send in supporting documentation with my parents' T4 (notice of assessment) showing amounts in line 236 for each of them.

However, I just got that in today, so if McMaster receives that in the next few days will I still be able to pick up my OSAP before September 1st?

If not, how does the OSAP work? My dad can pay my first year tuition whenever, so what happens to the OSAP money then?

Oh and was the deadline for EVERYTHING you had to give in for OSAP July 22nd to be eligible for the QE scholarship? 'Cause the documentation wasn't able to come in until now, so does anyone know how that affects my scholarship eligibility or if there's anything I can do about it?
Thanks
Old 08-15-2009 at 08:14 PM   #2
FireDragoonX
Elite Member

Liked: 142 Times

your OSAP will come back to you if you don't use it. obviously.

Not sure about QEII, you should ask someone.
Weird about the notice of assessment, I've never had to send that in.

I think if you sent your signature pages by july 22nd you should be fine, but again, contact SFAS rather than asking some randoms on the internet.
Old 08-15-2009 at 08:21 PM   #3
kanagaap

Liked: 0 Times

i send in my parents T4 form showing line 236 about a week and a half ago.. nd i havn't received a confirmation that OSAP has received that letter.. i don't know what to do. Should i send it agen in express mail or should i wait.. nd if i wait will that affect when i receive my OSAP entitlement
Old 08-15-2009 at 09:13 PM   #4
Lizliz

Liked: 15 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanagaap View Post
i send in my parents T4 form showing line 236 about a week and a half ago.. nd i havn't received a confirmation that OSAP has received that letter.. i don't know what to do. Should i send it agen in express mail or should i wait.. nd if i wait will that affect when i receive my OSAP entitlement
I dont know much about osap, but when i sent form they didn't recive it until two weeks and a half after. it takes longer than a week.
Old 08-15-2009 at 09:44 PM   #5
jhan523
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 604 Times

It takes 2-3 business days to reach SFAS. Then it probably takes a week or two to go through the thousands of documents before reaching yours.
Old 08-15-2009 at 11:48 PM   #6
Alchemist11
Elite Member

Liked: 553 Times

I emailed SFAS, hopefully they get back to me soon. Thanks.