MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Here For Andrew‏ Reda General Discussion 4 04-08-2012 10:17 AM
Shout Out From Andrew Ko :) andrewklko Introduce Yourself 1 09-09-2010 07:39 PM
Aaron Wade Withdraws From MSU Election Chad MacInsiders Announcements 23 01-26-2010 02:56 PM
Aaron Wade Chad Presidentials 2010 27 01-25-2010 01:23 PM

Prof Andrew Wade

Old 01-07-2014 at 06:56 PM   #1
Jennnnn

Liked: 4 Times

Prof Andrew Wade
Has anyone had Dr. Wade for anthro courses and if so, how did they find his overall teaching style and the difficulty of his questions? Thanks!
Old 01-07-2014 at 07:24 PM   #2
jamescw1234
The Awkward One

Liked: 467 Times

I checked his profile, total hottie! Sign up!

James CW
McMaster University-Bachelor's of Social Work and Bachelor's of Arts in Sociology (2012)
York University-Masters of Social Work (2014-2015)
Old 01-07-2014 at 11:11 PM   #3
Jennnnn

Liked: 4 Times

But any reviews about him would be nice too, anyone? :(
Old 01-08-2014 at 05:17 AM   #4
annakara10

Liked: 0 Times

He's seems like the kind of guy that would be a total hard ass but he's actually really nice... his questions are super simple and he gives good hints; plus his humour is like total sarcasm its amazing he's just so done with everything
Old 01-08-2014 at 09:51 AM   #5
lsparrow1

Liked: 10 Times

I had him last term, and have him again this term. I'm pretty sure he's new so at first (last term) he seemed a bit unsure about how to teach and was a bit hard, but got into his stride by the end of the term. He is actually really funny and a knowledgeable guy.

I learned a lot in his class - I wouldn't call him an easy prof, but he will give you every chance to succeed and trust me you will know your stuff when you are done with his classes