profs PSYCH 1X03 Chevalier Academics 2 07-08-2010 09:14 PM
profs PSYCH 1XX3 Chevalier Academics 1 07-08-2010 08:50 PM
Profs cwong First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 11 07-07-2010 07:22 PM

psych profs

Old 08-08-2008 at 12:12 PM   #1
dondada

Liked: 0 Times

psych profs
any word on the psych 1x03 profs? i checked the master timetable but there are no profs/instructors listed.
any recommendation on first year psych profs? im planning to pursue psych in later years.
Old 08-08-2008 at 01:11 PM   #2
mgallant

Liked: 7 Times

Dr. Joe Kim
Last year, there was only one intropsych prof -- Dr. Joe Kim. Judging by the excellent job he did, I'm guessing he'll be the prof again next year. In my opinion, he did an excellent job organizing and teaching a course to 3000+ first years.

dondada says thanks to mgallant for this post.
Old 08-08-2008 at 02:57 PM   #3
eycc11

Liked: 7 Times

I don't know if you know this already but IntroPsych was taught through on-line video lectures last year. Dr. Joe Kim was the one and only prof, but you really only see him sometimes in the lectures...unless you actually visit him in his office once in a while or he drops by during your tutorial.

dondada says thanks to eycc11 for this post.