MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tuition refund MacJk Financial Aid 1 06-12-2013 11:01 AM
refund for dropped course bebit Financial Aid 1 12-20-2012 10:17 PM
MacLab Refund hadimuhammad General Discussion 0 03-13-2012 08:31 PM
Course withdrawal refund jeboi7 Academics 3 10-06-2011 07:11 PM
Is it possible to get a refund my MacPass kenvin100 General Discussion 4 08-15-2008 10:52 AM

Refund from Mac

Old 03-14-2014 at 10:00 AM   #1
MacJk

Liked: 7 Times

Refund from Mac
I got an email from Mac that bursary cheques will be mailed out by Feb 28th, and that it will be mailed to my mailing (not permanent) on mugsi. The thing is, I checked just now and I only have a permanent address on mugsi. Didn't add one in for the mailing address. Would they be sending the cheque to my permanent address then? It's been two weeks and I still haven't received my cheque so I'm getting worried...
Old 03-17-2014 at 01:36 PM   #2
SFAS Service

Liked: 4 Times

Verify that your bursary was not applied directly to your student account towards an outstanding balance. If you were paid in full, then the cheque will be mailed out to your permanent address unless you live in residence then it was automatically sent to your mailbox there.