RELIG 2M03 and RELIG 2WW3 ayan110 Academics 5 08-11-2009 10:03 AM
Relig St 1D06 kanthamd-disabled Academics 0 08-07-2007 01:15 PM

relig st course q's.

Old 06-02-2011 at 11:55 AM   #1
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

relig st course q's.
hey so im going into bio w/physio spec and im thinking of getting a minor in relig studies (or just taking a bunch of courses from there) but i wanted to get a view point on how the program is. also i have a bunch of courses im interested in taking (ive looked through the reviews and other forums but they are a bit outdated) so if anyone has taken these courses can you tell me a bit more about them. i.e. the interest level, the difficulty, who and how the profs were, and the amount of work required in each.

courses:
relig st 2n03
relig st 2F03
relig st 2i03
relig st 2l03
relig st 2m03

thanks
~C

p.s. also if you can please recommend other interesting/easy relig st courses i could take, plz and thx
Old 06-02-2011 at 12:12 PM   #2
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

Well I realize you only mentioned 2nd year courses, but have you taken or considered 1b06. Loved it! both profs were good.
Old 06-02-2011 at 12:23 PM   #3
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times

oh thats the full year course isnt it? is it a lot fo workor was it relatively easy
and how did you guys do the exams, (was there one at the end of the year) or 2 at the end of each term (and were they cumulative)?
Old 06-02-2011 at 12:40 PM   #4
MacPack
Offical Deal Blogger
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 160 Times

there were two exams. Not cumulative thank God. For both they told you want to study. I studied for about 1.30 for the second midterm and got 70 or 80 % on it. There were 3 essays and 3 quizzes each term . first term quizzes were in class and the last was along with the exam. for 2nd term there were online so alot of people did it in group. Ms. Carter was extremely flexible. I find this courses is also dependant on your TA. Like first term 12% attendance. I put the least effort into this class and it was one of my top marks.