Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Skyrim? britb General Discussion 39 02-28-2011 04:12 PM

Skyrim and Zelda

Old 12-20-2011 at 01:11 AM   #1
Reda
Elite Member

Liked: 274 Times

Skyrim and Zelda
Im really not into gaming but I buy games that actually are good and worth it . I have ps3. Someone tell me is this the type of game that is better on pc than the consoles cause I want to get the best version. Someone give me some suggestions i want to play games over them break

Also I want to play skyward sward , i downloaded dolphin and the ISO but the emulator tells me I have to connect the wiimote and I only have a ps3 controller and I have tried installing it using motionjoy , it works on project64 but not on dolphin :S

Any suggestions please even if you can answer one of the questions thanks
Old 12-20-2011 at 01:35 AM   #2
julianface
Elite Member

Liked: 187 Times

quicksave + console commands + mods = skyrim pc > skyrim console

vtang likes this.
Old 12-20-2011 at 09:03 AM   #3
MiniDragon

Liked: 60 Times

I hear the PS3 version has a pretty big bug which renders the game unplayable when you save too often (Save file gets inflated to like 15 mb). Don't think it has been fixed, but I'm also not sure that it happens to everyone. Get on PC to be safe - besides, with PC you can mod the game.

Skyward Sword requires the Wii mote and Wii motion plus. You can't play it with a normal controller, and I don't know why you'd want to. Its like the only game I've played where motion controls actually work well.
Old 12-20-2011 at 09:20 AM   #4
justinsftw
Elite Member

Liked: 342 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reda View Post
Im really not into gaming but I buy games that actually are good and worth it . I have ps3. Someone tell me is this the type of game that is better on pc than the consoles cause I want to get the best version. Someone give me some suggestions i want to play games over them break
Get Skyrim for PC, if you're getting it at all, as long as you have the system requirements. That way, you can install mods that people who play the games themselves put in. From the past Elder Scrolls games, people have placed mods such as enhance textures for faces and environments, hairstyles. Some mods add more attainable spells or quests, make fights more complex and realistic, etc.

You get the point.

There's a nude texture mod too LOL
Old 12-20-2011 at 12:51 PM   #5
RadiantL

Liked: 1 Time

Skyrim for PC is the better choice hopefully you can run it though, the ps3 is currently having problems with Skyrim so you want to avoid that. AND great choice on checking out skyward sword!
Old 12-20-2011 at 01:37 PM   #6
Snowman
Elite Member

Liked: 180 Times

i always found that fps and rbg games like skyrim are a lot more comfortable for ps3 or xbox since sitting on a couch with a comfortable controller is better then keyboard and mouse, but since they have had a lot of problems with the console versions then stick to the pc for now until the patches come out
Old 12-20-2011 at 05:37 PM   #7
Reda
Elite Member

Liked: 274 Times

Thanks I hope my pc is strong enough to hand the game. I will try today.