MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need help with SOLAR.... drummerboy First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 8 08-11-2010 12:28 AM
solar help jon.john23 First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 07-09-2010 09:43 AM
SOLAR Help! lauracs First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 1 06-30-2010 03:25 AM
Solar Black.Mamba Academics 2 06-22-2010 05:26 PM
Solar Pay919 Academics 830 08-23-2009 02:24 AM

SOLAR Unavailible

Old 08-13-2009 at 09:42 PM   #1
Ruggedman

Liked: 0 Times

SOLAR Unavailible
Hey guys,

a couple days ago on Macinsiders.com it said SOLAR and undergraduate registration for courses opens on August 13th at 8:30 A.M

After an hour of trying to log onto MUGSI i got in and clicked on undergraduate registration because i have a scheduling conflict and i wanted to change some courses around.

I clicked on it and a message appears saying something like "based on your payment agreement and registration MUGSI will open for you on August 17th"

I was wondering if anyone esle had this same problem and why this is? Also, if Chad or anyone here has the office of the registrars number or a number where i can call to inquir about my scheduling conflict, please please post it.

Thanks again guys
Old 08-13-2009 at 09:46 PM   #2
blackdragon
Elite Member

Liked: 339 Times

You didnt confirm your payment agreement. You will have to wait till the 17th now :(
Old 08-13-2009 at 09:53 PM   #3
PockyWarrior

Liked: 34 Times

Yes sadly you will have to wait until the 17th. Next time confirm your payment agreement ASAP (don't have to pay yet, just confirm the payment agreement part)
Old 08-13-2009 at 09:58 PM   #4
Infinity
Elite Member

Liked: 93 Times

it sucks but you'll have to wait.. since you forgot to accept your payment agreement.
Old 08-14-2009 at 10:24 AM   #5
DannyV
Elite Member

Liked: 207 Times

To get in touch with the registrar's office, just call the school and ask for it.