MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
upper year move in maymagn Residence & Housing 4 07-22-2015 05:38 PM
#of credits to move on to second year pizzaslice Academics 3 04-10-2014 01:07 PM
upper year move in cjdzl Residence & Housing 12 09-04-2011 10:00 PM
Upper Year Move-in? etoilex3 Residence & Housing 24 09-12-2010 12:00 PM
First year move-in dates Olivia. Residence & Housing 3 07-01-2010 02:31 PM

will i still be able to move on to 2nd year?

Old 05-09-2017 at 11:34 AM   #1
alexssam

Liked: 0 Times

will i still be able to move on to 2nd year?
Hello.
I recently finished first year with 30 units but I just realized that I missed 3 units from Course List I (which are the required courses in the general 1st year program).
I just wanted to know if I'll still be able to move on to second year, since I took all of the pre-requisites and achieved the required average for the 2nd year programs I applied to.

and yes, before someone tells me to go to an academic adviser, I called and emailed them but I still haven't gotten a reply. I am planning to go to campus the day they open back up, but for now I just wanted to see if anyone went through the same experience, or any thing they can help me with.

Last edited by alexssam : 05-09-2017 at 12:11 PM.
Old 05-09-2017 at 04:01 PM   #2
GeorgeLucas
Elite Member

Liked: 91 Times

Hold on, I'm gonna ask my Magic 8 ball about what program you are in, what course you missed, and what your 2nd year requirements are.....

Hmmm.....

"Ask Your Academic Counsellor"

... Popular answer for a lot of questions students ask.
Old 05-09-2017 at 07:29 PM   #3
Starships2

Liked: 3 Times

Im like pretty sure that youre going into level two so dont worry about it (unless it was a mandatory course). But like said before, just drop in or call the academic advising office.