MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Article Article Starter Category Comments Last Post
Table Tennis Team Try-Outs recyclebin12 MacInsiders Announcements 11 10-03-2010 06:14 PM
McMaster Table Tennis Club recyclebin12 Clubs & Groups 2 09-28-2010 12:32 AM
CUPE Decides To Go Back To Table And Not Block Traffic Chad MacInsiders Announcements 23 11-02-2009 05:58 PM
Squash or Table Tennis mustafa General Discussion 3 07-04-2009 02:52 PM
Fall Mac Table Tennis Tournament Chad Sports 0 10-29-2007 03:56 PM

Table Tennis Club back in action

Table Tennis Club back in action
A message from the McMaster Table Tennis Club:

The McMaster Table Tennis Club has been ratified for 2007-2008, so we are just getting things going again. We will be having open playing sessions each Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm-9pm. Location: The old "squash courts" room located beside AB101 in the Ivor Wynne Centre. We have a membership fee of $5.00, which goes towards purchasing new equipment for the club, as well as provides discounted rates for tournaments and the ability to run for an executive position in the club for next year.

In terms of the playing sessions, to ensure that everyone gets a fair chance to play, we are asking members to please limit games to a max of 2 matches...11 points. If nobody is waiting to play a game, then for sure you can play as many matches as you would like. For official rules, please refer to the ITC rules that were posted in the McMaster Table Tennis Club forum.

Hope to see you all out for the sessions. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks

Adarsh
(Mac TTC Co-president)
Published by
MacInsiders Founder/Admin

Article Tools

Deleted Post
Old 10-31-2008 at 05:49 PM   #2
davidkim90
Program: Biochemistry & Biomedical Sciences
Year: First
Residence: SOCS!

Liked: 0 Times
I know this post is for last year but I cant seem to find a more recent post...
but do you happen to know if theres a table tennis club for this year? I tried looking around but couldnt find one...
  Deleted Post Deleted Post
Old 06-30-2009 at 07:36 PM   #3
Sasha
Program: Civil Engineering
Year: Second

Liked: 8 Times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidkim90 View Post
I know this post is for last year but I cant seem to find a more recent post...
but do you happen to know if theres a table tennis club for this year? I tried looking around but couldnt find one...
Yeah I wanna know if there's one this year too, Table Tennis ftw!
Old 07-03-2009 at 03:42 PM   #4
kanishka
winning
Program: Software Engineering
Year: Fourth

Liked: 39 Times
is there going to be any table tennis played this year at mac....coz i'm looking forward to it!!
Old 07-04-2009 at 09:46 PM   #5
_Luu_
Elite Member
Program: Medical Radiation Sciences (Radiation Therapy)
Year: Third
Residence: SOCS

Liked: 184 Times
I'd like to get back into it. I haven't really played for the past 9 years (I used to play for Team Manitoba as a doubles partner with my cousin).

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search