Thtr&flm 2c03

Thtr&flm 2c03
Dramatic Forms
Published by micadjems
12-08-2008
Published by
Awesome Member

Thtr&flm 2c03

This course is required for a lot of other theatre and film courses, if I'm not mistaken.

If you read the plays, youre already ahead! It makes life 1000x easier.

Understanding things that link these plays together and creating dramatic protocols to emphasize structuring elements was really interesting to me. That was basically the main point of the course.

Dr. Graham - amazing as always
Deleted Post
Edit/Delete Message
Click here to add your own review for Thtr&flm 2c03!

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search