MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer Science 1XA3 - can MSAF labs? sladeski Academics 2 10-16-2014 07:25 PM
Do Chem 1AA3 tuts & Labs have the same capacity? Labs are full, but tuts are empty? naval23 Academics 5 08-25-2012 10:52 AM
Mac Computer Science from College Computer Technology steve2345 Academics 3 10-17-2010 07:20 PM

computer labs

Old 09-10-2017 at 06:34 PM   #1
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

computer labs
Hi,

So I have a poop-ton of labs this year, and a few nice gaps in my schedule... but the KTH basement lab is always in use.

How busy are the BSB 241/242/244/249 labs during the daytime, usually? Do they put a schedule up like KTH and the GIS lab?
Old 09-11-2017 at 08:42 PM   #2
mm99mm

Liked: 4 Times

Hi there,

The BSB rooms are great! Usually empty, but if not there is a schedule that they post right outside the doors.

old guy says thanks to mm99mm for this post.
Old 09-16-2017 at 02:02 PM   #3
old guy

Liked: 5 Times

OK thanks.

Turns out the 2 larger BSB labs are fully scheduled when I have my breaks, that sucks.
Old 11-08-2017 at 02:40 PM   #4
fab_sab_dab

Liked: 0 Times

There's BSB labs in the upper floor and basment if im not mistaken