MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Course waiting list SaphireFire Academics 2 08-12-2010 11:40 PM
CA waiting list pawmiii Residence & Housing 2 08-04-2010 11:26 AM
Waiting List?! Mfm12 Residence & Housing 3 06-24-2010 10:02 AM
Waiting List ? Demonoid12 General Discussion 0 05-11-2009 05:05 PM
HELP! - im on the waiting list for rez! futuremac Residence & Housing 21 07-18-2008 11:16 PM

Course Waiting List

Old 07-18-2013 at 05:53 PM   #1
Gant

Liked: 0 Times

Course Waiting List
I couldn't get into ECON 2P03 the night that SOLAR opened so I sent in a SPACE form- I got an email back that they got it and I was 40th on the waiting list.

For a course like 2P03 do I have a realistic chance of getting into the course first semester? I already had success with a music course using a SPACE form.
Old 07-19-2013 at 12:07 PM   #2
LauraV
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 11 Times

There is definitely a chance you can get it! but dont just limit yourself to waiting on that...keep trying to get into the course before the end of the drop/add period. chances are someone will drop it before then and you can snatch it up Happened to me for two of my classes last year.
Old 07-29-2013 at 03:00 PM   #3
Gant

Liked: 0 Times

Sorry for the late reply but will they email me to let me know if I get on through the waiting list?

I'm going to keep on trying through SOLAR
Old 07-29-2013 at 04:13 PM   #4
Leeoku
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 526 Times

Just keep trying everyday.
Old 07-29-2013 at 09:30 PM   #5
murphyh

Liked: 6 Times

Econ 2P03 is probably the most popular course in the economics department. It isn't offered every year, so all of the upper year students take it. What I'm trying to say, is no, you're not going to get in unless they've made it ridiculously hard, and Holmes ends up not teaching it (impossible basically)