MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Provost Honour Roll nc9261 Academics 5 01-07-2014 06:49 AM
provost's honor roll Joyceyblank First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 3 01-08-2012 08:19 PM
Provost's Honour Roll Carbs Academics 86 12-24-2010 07:42 PM
Provost Honour Roll Guest253 Academics 2 01-06-2010 10:49 AM
Dean's and Provost's Honour Lists feonateresa General Discussion 20 11-19-2009 05:49 AM

How Do You Know if You're on the Provost Honour Roll

Old 08-15-2015 at 11:33 AM   #1
Soccerrrrr

Liked: 0 Times

How Do You Know if You're on the Provost Honour Roll
Hi,

Does anyone know when we find out whether we are on the Provost Honour Roll or not? I thought to get it, you needed all 12s in 30 credits (a full course load). However, I don't see any notation on my transcript or anything of the sort.
Old 08-15-2015 at 09:59 PM   #2
maki

Liked: 2 Times

Deans’ Honour List

Each year outstanding students with a minimum average of 9.5 on at least 30 units are named to the Deans’ Honour List. Students will be assessed at the reviewing period (either after the Fall and Winter terms or Spring/Summer term) when a minimum of 30 units (may not exceed 6 units that are pass/fail) has been completed since the previous Deans’ Honour List review. At each review the assessment will be based on all units completed since the previous Deans’ Honour List review.

Provost’s Honour Roll

Each year outstanding students with a 12.0 average on at least 30 units (usually their Fall-Winter Average) are named to the Provost’s Honour Roll. Students will always be assessed at the same time and using the same average calculation as applied to the Deans’ Honour List assessment (may not exceed 6 units that are pass/fail). (See Deans’ Honour List section above)
Old 08-15-2015 at 10:03 PM   #3
shelbs

Liked: 15 Times

On my unofficial transcript, it says "Term Honours: Provost's Honour Roll" underneath my marks from last year. Check there. I don't think it is written anywhere else.