MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Review Review Starter Category Comments Last Post
Why don't Physics 1B03/Bio 1B03 have any tutorials listed on Master Timetable :| ? m0nica First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 12 07-12-2010 10:00 AM
Social Media in Niagara Falls lorend MacInsiders Announcements 0 06-04-2010 05:41 AM
Communication Studies and Multi-Media... __lexington First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 5 05-07-2008 10:07 PM

Media 1B03

Old 06-15-2008 at 10:39 PM   #31
kokosas
MacInsiders Staff

Liked: 23 Times

Media 1B03
This class is a great course for anyone, you don't have to be in Media to take it. As someone interested in photography it was really good to learn a few new photoshop tricks.

The proff, Dr. Liss Platt (see her review by Chad Click here to read the entire review

says thanks to kokosas for this post.
Old 06-04-2010 at 10:20 PM   #30
teannalo

Liked: 0 Times
Thanks for the reviews, very helpful This class sounds so goood.. I just wanted to clarify.. the ratings for easiness were pretty high.. was that referring to coursework? or final grades? or both ?

Thanks!
Old 06-08-2010 at 05:41 PM   #31
zango
Elite Member

Liked: 86 Times
Seriously this course better be open for me this year, i have mandatory classes filling my first term, considering there are two (day/evening) it better not be full again :(
Old 06-15-2010 at 06:56 PM   #32
Chrisario

MMEDIA 1B03 Exam?
Will there be an exam at the end of term for this course?
Old 06-16-2010 at 07:31 PM   #33
Chrisario

You can't take this if you are in Commerce, Engineering, Sciences, Social Sciences, Mathematics and Stats.

The seats for MMEDIA 1B03 for First Term this year is reserved for ONLY Multimedia First Year Students. It's open to a few Humanities students.

You cannot minor in Multimedia either.

MMEDIA 1B03 for SPRING 2011/2012 is open for those NOT in a Multimedia program.
Old 04-18-2011 at 09:21 PM   #34
Chevalier
Elite Member

Liked: 203 Times
hey i have a q...how easy is this course and does it require a lot of work... im taking bio 2b03 in the summer and want to take this too in the same term... will it be too much or allrihgt... has anyone taken this in the summer that can let me know whats in the course and the amount of assignments and stuff...thx
Old 08-18-2011 at 12:57 PM   #35
h.singh

I have Hamilton for this course...any opinions on them as a prof??
Old 08-24-2011 at 03:01 PM   #36
bcollura

Liked: 1 Time
Great class to take as a filller. unless youre going to pursue a career in this area you probably wont ever apply it to your work life but it does provide you with a lot of random knowledge and even some computer skills. lots of fun and it gives you a chance to be as creative as you where in elementary school
Old 09-13-2011
ahazro
This message has been removed by a moderator. .
Old 12-30-2011 at 09:09 PM   #37
hallkv

Has anyone had professor Hamilton?
Old 03-09-2012 at 09:34 PM   #38
andrewk512

What's this course like in terms of marks?
Old 06-10-2013 at 07:23 PM   #39
danielson

Are they offering this course next year.

Review Tools Search this Review
Search this Review:

Advanced Search