MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can 2nd year students select 1st year electives? Daman K Academics 8 09-08-2010 08:03 PM
first year electives Katelyn999 Academics 3 07-03-2010 09:25 PM
First Year Electives mellye First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 4 06-16-2010 01:05 AM
second year electives shikha Academics 84 07-01-2009 10:44 AM
Third Year Electives mnk1988 Academics 15 06-24-2009 11:25 AM

Chem Eng 3rd Year Electives

Old 04-30-2010 at 10:33 PM   #1
Justin Leary

Liked: 0 Times

Chem Eng 3rd Year Electives
Hey I was just taking a look over classes for next year (3rd year of chem eng)

I've talked to a few people about it and got the consensus to take only the one Orgo Chem (Chem 2E03, but that seems obvious to me) but I haven't heard any talk about the other options

I'd have to take 6 of the following units (2 classes). If anyone knew anything about any (or all) of the following it'd be great.

Biochem 2EE3 – Metabolism & Physiological Chemistry (term 2)
Chem Eng 3Q03 - Introduction to Polymer Science (term 2)
Chem 3I03 - Industrial Chemistry (term 2)
Chem Bio 2A03 - Introduction to Bio-Analytical chemical (term 1)
Old 05-01-2010 at 06:06 PM   #2
mOeeOm

Liked: 9 Times

Chem Eng 3Q03 - Introduction to Polymer Science (term 2)
Chem 3I03 - Industrial Chemistry (term 2)

Are the easiest out of the bunch. Definitely recommend you take them along with chem 2E03. Your other option is to register for the orgo chem courses during he summer as an alternative to chem 2e03 + 3I03. But the 2 orgos are hard warning you now.