MacInsiders Logo

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
No courses found on elm/"avenue to learn" Rakim Academics 10 09-07-2010 07:34 AM
[urgent] "account is full (quota exceeded)" email problem WekSos Academics 3 07-06-2010 11:33 AM
Question about "extra" courses reeves Academics 1 06-24-2010 09:59 AM
What does it mean by... "One full-year Academic Class." Sintos Academics 14 06-03-2010 08:52 PM
Psychology 1X03's "optional" and "required" texts WitekS First-Year / Prospective Student Questions 40 08-26-2009 10:38 PM

Courses that are "full"

Old 06-27-2009 at 01:07 AM   #106
huzaifa47
MSU VP Education 2012-2013

Liked: 361 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedog123123 View Post
Science 2b03 was not full yesturday mainly because it was just openned yesturday (or so i was told) with the lvl 2 science students picking course. (say yay for run-on sentences!)
Science 2B03 never opened up! It was full the day socsci 2nd years got on! I had a 4-5 email exchange with the prof who said its actually less then half full the last he checked and there is a admin issue which he kept saying will be solved. Today he asked for my program, after I gave it he said "I guess if the course is showing full it MUST be full, because you are eligible to take it" And I was like WTH that's so unfair?! Assuming that had there not been an admin issue I might have gotten it on the first night only....
Macs discrimination against Arts students at its best :(

MSU Vice President Education '12/13

Old 06-27-2009 at 02:11 AM   #107
Ownaginatios
Trolling ain't easy

Liked: 1,656 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by huzaifa47 View Post
Science 2B03 never opened up! It was full the day socsci 2nd years got on! I had a 4-5 email exchange with the prof who said its actually less then half full the last he checked and there is a admin issue which he kept saying will be solved. Today he asked for my program, after I gave it he said "I guess if the course is showing full it MUST be full, because you are eligible to take it" And I was like WTH that's so unfair?! Assuming that had there not been an admin issue I might have gotten it on the first night only....
Macs discrimination against Arts students at its best :(
I know how you feel... :(
Old 06-27-2009 at 11:05 AM   #108
Awill

Liked: 0 Times

Hey everyone i was just wondering if Kin 1Y03 and Kin 1YY3 were full for everyone cuz one my friends said it was open for her so i was a little confused...
Old 06-27-2009 at 11:36 AM   #109
Infinity
Elite Member

Liked: 93 Times

its full. Mabye she got luck or is kin program?

I really, really want this course! I didn't get in last year... and if I don't get in this year I'll have to take it to them.
Old 06-27-2009 at 11:37 AM   #110
jachill
Vampire Slayer

Liked: 40 Times

Kin 1Y03 and 1YY3 are full for me but I'm not eligible to take it. What program are you in and what program is your friend it?
Old 06-27-2009 at 11:52 AM   #111
Awill

Liked: 0 Times

shes in life sci like me and yeah i totally agree with you patelp i want this course so badly. I just emailed the profs and they were like its full but it might open up during the add/drop season.
Old 07-19-2009 at 06:10 PM   #112
salimak

Liked: 21 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awill View Post
shes in life sci like me and yeah i totally agree with you patelp i want this course so badly. I just emailed the profs and they were like its full but it might open up during the add/drop season.
I got into Kin in first year really early, and the first day of class all the seat were full and there was like 600 people, but I think a few did end up dropping so don't give up (also bio 2a03-Animal physio used to be an antireq and is not now, so even if you don't get in its not like you'll never learn the info